August 10th, 2021
By accessing the website at https://wolfoflinkedin.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. These Terms of Service cover your use of Wolf of LinkedIn's websites and/or sub-domains (collectively, the "Site") and the services that Wolf of Linkedin and its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter referred to as "Wolf of LinkedIn", "we", "us" or "our") provide through the Site or any content or information provided as part of these services (hereinafter referred to as the "Services").
Wolf of LinkedIn's goal is to help people (i.e., jobseekers, professionals) develop their careers through a career development platform. We are able to do this by providing:
- a manual resume analysis to identify errors and potential issues on applicant resumes, and recommends improvements.
- a job description analysis that identifies keywords and skills on job descriptions and resumes
- LinkedIn profile analysis to identify errors and potential issues on people's LinkedIn Profiles, and recommends improvements.
- Written content and general career advice
All these products and any future products have the goal of helping job applicants write better resumes or LinkedIn profiles, and get more interviews and opportunities.
Please note that: Wolf of LinkedIn does not, however, warrant that the use of our Site, Services or our Content will provide specific or desired results. Wolf of LinkedIn is not a recruitment company, and makes no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness of the Site and/or Services in meeting user's employment objectives. We do not guarantee that resumes or other information submitted by the user will result in the user being hired, and is not responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by employer or by others about the user.
You must be 16 years of age or older, or the age of majority as defined in your jurisdiction, whichever is older, to use the Site or Services provided therein in any manner. By using the Site and accepting these Terms of Service, You represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to agree to and abide by these Terms of Service. You also represent that you will use the Site and any services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Keep your information secure and confidential;
- Use our Site and/or Services directly and strictly only for the authorised purpose, and not for any other individual or entity;
- Not use an email address account with a fake/false identity (one that is not yourself);
- Not permit others to use your account;
- Not use someone else's account(s);
- Not share account(s);
- Not sell, trade, or transfer your account to another party;
- Not charge anyone for access to any portion of our Site and/or Services, or any information or services therein; and
- Follow all applicable rules and regulations; and general conduct stated in these Terms of Service.
- Not create multiple/duplicate accounts
You are solely responsible for all the activities performed on/using your account unless you report misuse.
You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized access of your account.
Wolf of LinkedIn Premium:
Some features are only accessible to Premium members, also referred to as 'Wolf of LinkedIn Premium' members. These can be purchased directly on our site. Alternatively, they can be provided via your organization (e.g. business or university) if they have already been prepaid.
These features include:
- Full resume reviews.
- Suggested resume lines.
- Resume templates
- Resume line-by-line analysis
- Full LinkedIn reviews
For Wolf of LinkedIn Premium members, you agree to pay all applicable fees (inclusive of taxes) and provide us with the necessary payment information in order to access Wolf of LinkedIn Premium features and any default in payment of these fees may result in termination of your Wolf of LinkedIn Premium Service. There is one payment plan available for Wolf of LinkedIn Premium.
Billing process/cycles for Wolf of LinkedIn Premium members/subscribers:
When you register for any of our subscription Premium plans, you will be billed once upon the date of subscription.
We generally offer very limited refunds to users. Since you were/are able to inspect what you buy before buying and therefore we can't offer refunds.
Premium members who couldn’t check the results:
If you're an existing Premium members and you couldn’t check the results, please contact us immediately (minimum within 7days of your billing date and maximum one month from billing date). You can contact us via this form or via email at [email protected]
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms of Service at any time and you agree to be bound by such changes, modifications or alterations. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof on the Site and/or Services. Your continued use of our Site and/or Services after any changes will signify and confirm your acceptance of those changes.
We aim to create the best experience for our Users. Therefore, the Site and/or Services provided may change which includes, but is not limited to, updates, upgrades or discontinuation of features, components or modules, without prior notification, as part of our effort to update, improve and expand the Site and/or Services.
Wolf of LinkedIn is not obligated to inform you of any such changes and you are solely responsible for periodically checking the Site and/or Services for changes.
Acceptable Use Policy
Unauthorized Use: Wolf of LinkedIn authorizes you to view and access a copy of the content available on or from the Site solely for their personal use. Any recommendations or advice provided by us on the Site and/or Services is for informational purposes only and Wolf of LinkedIn expressly excludes any liability for any action taken by a User based on such recommendations or advice.
Only one individual may access the Website using the same email or password, as stated in the Accounts section above. Wolf of LinkedIn reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to immediately revoke your account and/or seek all other legal remedies available for copying copyrighted text (including the recommendations, resume lines, or any site content), or otherwise misusing or misappropriating site content, including but not limited to, use on a "mirrored", competitive, or third-party site.
Use of Site Content: The contents of this Site such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other content (collectively the "Site Content") is the property of Wolf of LinkedIn or its content suppliers or clients. Unauthorized use of the Site Content may violate these laws, and is strictly prohibited. Members must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Site Content on any authorized copy they make of such content. Members may not sell or modify the Site Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Site Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of Wolf of LinkedIn, or in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits Wolf of LinkedIn or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of Wolf of LinkedIn or its licensor's property, or that otherwise infringes Wolf of LinkedIn or its licensor's intellectual property rights. Members may not in any other way misuse the Site Content.
Prohibited Uses: You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, malware, logic bombs or other material which is or may be malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
By accessing the Site, you approve to receive a promotional notification via emails &/or SMS maximum once a month and you have the right to unsubscribe at any time.
User Content Restrictions:
Except as otherwise expressly permitted in this Terms of Service, you agree that you will not give access to, forward, display, post or distribute any part of the Site Content to any individuals, persons or companies. You agree that you will not use the Site and/or Services to forward, display, post or distribute any part of the Site Content or the recommendations of improvement to any public website including but not limited to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or similar websites.
Additionally, you agree not to use the Site and/or Services to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- That is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, inappropriate or is harmful to minors in any way;
- That contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence or is pornographic or sexually explicit in any way;
- That harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- That violates federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws, including but not limited to, stating in any interview for employment a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability;
- That impersonates any person or entity or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- That includes personal or personally identifiable information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- That is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful or wrongly informative in any way;
- That infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- That constitutes or contains affiliate marketing, link referral code, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- That contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- That disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Content (flooding attack) to the Services, or that otherwise negatively affects other Users’ ability to use the Services;
- That employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Services;
- That could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or functionality or appearance of the Site and/or Services; or
- That contains a third party's identification documents or sensitive financial information
Wolf of LinkedIn also specifically prohibits the following:
Software and Technology:
- Purposely or intentionally uploading a resume, LinkedIn profile or any document whose content is NOT your own,
- Requesting contact to an email address or contact information not your own,
- Copying / selling resume lines we offer
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site's infrastructure
Wolf of LinkedIn software and technology ("Software") includes the Site and/or Services and is hosted by Wolf of LinkedIn and accessed over the Internet. Wolf of LinkedIn agrees to provide you with a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use the Software in accordance with these Terms of Service. You may not use the Software for anything other than as intended by Wolf of LinkedIn. You may not use the Software with any device, program or service designed to circumvent technological measures employed to control access to, or the rights in work protected by copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted by Wolf of LinkedIn are hereby reserved. You agree not to take any action to interfere with Wolf of LinkedIn’s ownership of or rights in the Software. You agree that, unless otherwise permitted in this section or by law, you will not:
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
- Reproduce, republish, display, frame, download, distribute, copy or transmit the Software;
- To the extent permitted under applicable law, redistribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, assign, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- Modify or create any derivative works based on the Software, including but not limited to customization, translation, or localization;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Software or any associated system or network, or breach any security or authentication feature or measure of the Software;
- Copy, reproduce, reuse in another product or service, modify, alter, or display in any manner any software or files, or parts thereof, included as part of the Software;
- Except to the extent expressly permitted by law, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to access or derive the source code or architecture of the Software, or in any way ascertain, decipher, or obtain the communications protocols for accessing the Software, or the underlying ideas or algorithms of the Software;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Software or to any account, application, platform, computer system or network associated with the Software (and, if you are blocked by Wolf of LinkedIn from accessing the Software, such as if Wolf of LinkedIn blocks your IP address, you will not implement any measure to circumvent such blocking, such as by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address);
- Use the Software in any way that violates these Terms of Service, or any applicable law or regulation
THE MATERIALS ON WOLF OF LINKEDIN'S WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WOLF OF LINKEDIN MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS.
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
WOLF OF LINKEDIN MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT ON THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES , INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RESUME REVIEWING, SUGGESTED FEEDBACK, SUGGESTED LINES, SUGGESTED METRICS AND OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS GIVEN TO THE USER, AND OR THE CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND/OR SERVICES AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE AND/OR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SITE AND/OR SERVICES, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES AND/OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE AND/OR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, OR (V) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO CONTENT OR DATA (WHETHER STORED THROUGH THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE OR OTHERWISE), OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES. WOLF OF LINKEDIN DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OPPORTUNITY ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES OR ANY HYPER-LINKED SITES AND/OR SERVICES.
In no event shall Wolf of LinkedIn or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wolf of LinkedIn 's website, even if Wolf of LinkedIn or a Wolf of LinkedIn authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Termination of your Account:
You agree that Wolf of LinkedIn may terminate your access to the Site and/or Services without notice if: (a) Wolf of LinkedIn determines that you have violated these Terms of Service, or (b) Wolf of LinkedIn is requested or required to do so by any court of competent jurisdiction or government authority in any country. You agree that the Site and/or Services are not intended to act as an indefinite information repository and, therefore, Wolf of LinkedIn may, upon such termination, deactivate or delete your account and any related data, information, and files, and bar any further access to such data, information, and files. Such action may include, among other things, accessing your content or data and/or discontinuing your use of the Site and/or Services without refund or compensation.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Wolf of LinkedIn, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective officers, employees and agents from any claim or demand including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party arising out of or related to i) Your use of the Site, ii) Your use of any content contained therein, iii) Your Content or any information or material that You post to or transmit through the Site, iv) Your violation of these Terms of Service, or v) infringement by You or another User using Your computer or account, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity. Wolf of LinkedIn shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding, and Wolf of LinkedIn reserves the right and shall have the option, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Wolf of LinkedIn's defense of such claim.
Get in touch:
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, or would like to report a violation of these Terms of Service, please contact us by email at [email protected]